Effective Date: March 1, 2022
Our valuesTrust is the foundation of the Jungopharm platform and includes trusting us to do the right thing with your information. Three main values guide us as we develop our products and services. These values should help you better understand how we think about your information and privacy.
Data You ProvideWe may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. When you create an account and use the Services, we collect personal information which includes any information about you from which you can be identified. The categories of Personal Information about you that we may collect, use, store or transfer (subject to your consent and/ requirements under applicable law) includes the following, some of which constitute Personal Information only when combined with personal identifiers:
- Identity Data: Information we use to identify you, authenticate you as an authorized user of the Services, communicate with you, and record any transactions you make. When you're signed in, we collect information that we store with your Jungopharm account, which we treat as personal information.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, postal address, email address, telephone number and mobile phone number.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our Services.
- Transaction Data: Includes details of the Services for which you have previously registered and/or in which you have been enrolled.
- Assessment Data: Information on your aptitude in certain technology-based subject areas and your performance on capabilities and learning needs assessments.
- Profile Data: Includes your interests, preferences, website browsing history, demographic information such as age, gender, education level, feedback and survey responses.
Why we process your InformationWe process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example, to process your subscription payments to use the Jungopharm platform), or where we or our partners need to use your personal information for provision of the requested service (“legitimate interests”) These “legitimate interests” include:
- Preventing risk and fraud. b) Answering questions or providing other types of support.
- Helping wholesalers find and use apps through our app store.
- Providing and improving our products and services.
- Providing reports and analytics.
- Testing out features or additional services.
- Assisting with marketing, advertising, or other communications. We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests” after considering the potential risks to your privacy—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information, or the technical measures we use to protect your information.
One of the ways in which we are able to help wholesalers using Jungopharm is by using techniques like “machine learning” (“automated decision-making”) to help us improve our services. When we use machine learning, we either:
(1) still have a human being involved in the process (and so are not fully automated); or
(2) use machine learning in ways that don't have significant privacy implications (for example, reordering how apps might appear when you visit the app store).
- With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third party companies who perform services on our behalf, like data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide the requested service.
- With Business Partners: We have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to Jungopharm.
- With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third party analytics, we share certain contact information and data or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we have removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services or match your data with publicly-available database information (including contact and social information from other sources). We do this to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner.
- To Administer Promotions and Surveys: we may share your data as necessary to administer, market, or sponsor promotions and surveys you choose to participate in, as required by applicable law, or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey.
- For Advertising: We may use and share certain Data with third party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among our users
- During a Change in Control: If Jungopharm undergoes a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence).
- After Aggregation/De-identification: We can disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for any purpose.
Your rights over your InformationWe believe you should be able to access and control your personal information no matter where you live. Depending on how you use Jungopharm, you may have the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, restrict, or object to certain uses of your personal information (for example, direct marketing).
We will not charge you more or provide you with a different level of service if you exercise any of these rights. If you buy something from a Jungopharm-powered store and wish to exercise these rights over information about your purchase, you need to directly contact the wholesaler you interacted with. We are only a processor on their behalf, and cannot decide how to process their information.
We will of course help our wholesalers to fulfill these requests by giving them the tools to do so and by answering their questions. If you are a wholesaler, retailer, consumer, Jungopharm employee, or other individual that Jungopharm has a direct relationship with, please submit your data subject request through our online portal. Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal information, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may use a third party to collect and verify identification documents.
If you are not happy with our response to a request, you can contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to contact your local data protection or privacy authority at any time.
How we protect your informationOur teams work tirelessly to protect your information, and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. Jungopharm has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Jungopharm personnel and third party service providers are provided access to personal data. These employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. We also have independent auditors assess the security of our data storage and systems that process financial information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Personal Information relating to a childJungopharm shall collect and process personal information relating to a child only when consent has been granted by the child’s parent or legal guardian or where the processing is in the best interests of the child. For purposes of this clause a child means persons as defined in the applicable laws of that country.